Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can i put the edelbrock turbo kit into a stock d16z6? it's going to be a daily driver so i'll just keep it at 6-7 psi. i want my car to last. do i need to change anything inside the engine such as headgasket, pistons, rods, get a block guard or sleeves? i want to slam on the gas once in awhile and not worry about the engine, and also i want this car to last like a stock factory car. so i want to know if i should strengthen my engine or is't strong enough for 6-7 lbs. of boost. i don't know much about cars please help, thanks.

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
check out the turbo stickies at the top of the forum, but in a simplistic answer: no you don't really need to change anything. the edelbrock kit is made to run on stock motors.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
you'll be fine bro, just make sure everything is up to par, and all the maintainence is good........ you shouldnt have any probs....... booost away!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh yah last question guys. the edelbrock kit is made for stock motor is that means i can use the stock spark plugs and fuel injectors? or the i change my spark plugs and injectors?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts