Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whatz good any help plz i have 95 eg with 1.5 motor i want to put the the single v head can i do it any suggestion

·
Registered
23 Posts
Im pretty sure thats a Mini-me swap, and it can be done, but theres more to it then just changing the head and turning the motor on.

Look up Mini-Me swaps, on google, or even on this site, Im sure there is something on here about it. just look around bud.

·
bwah ha ha ha ha
CRX
1,475 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have a sneaky feeling that ImportDriver and Chinospoon are one and the same...but i've been wrong before

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
these are the kinda threads that i wish a gun would pop out of the screen and shoot the n00b in the face once he started typing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
these are the kinda threads that i wish a gun would pop out of the screen and shoot the n00b in the face once he started typing.
Hey we were all in that position ATLEAST once before, and dont even try to denie any one having to explain shit to you... im sorry but im tired of ppl feeling high and mighty, and just because someone has not learned something that there just NOW trying to get into you gotta bash em? lay off man, you know you had to have shit explained to you before, we all did, in fact im still learning aswell, us "NOOBS" may not ask the right questions, but some of us arnt good researchers, its hard to find what your looking for when you dont search for the right terms, i myself need a little knowledge before i can just start searching soemthing... sorry didnt mean to get off subject in some one else's thread...

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
you dont have to use the search button. there are tons of stickys. oh and BTW i dont ever recall one time being flamed when I was a noob.just dont ask dumb shit thats obviously simple as jerking off. who hasnt heard of a mini me even V8 people. obviously 98y74975984735743573475734758793495734 have done it. THERE IS GONNA be TONS of info all over the net about simple shit. so adding more trash (space) asking the same shit gets old. so we bitch at you and make you do the work yourself. giving shit to people makes lazy no good do it for me please type of people, who will continue to ask stupid shit like " whats the best air PSI to get the most HP" "93 octane really add HP???"

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
yes i was a n00b once and yes i asked only one question that was asked many times instead of searching once and all i took was for one guy to tell me to search and i never posted once ever again because i found all the information i ever wanted by looking threw sticky's and searching before posting.

but you know one thing i hate most over dumb n00b's who dont search is a n00b trying to tell me how shit should be. so you and the OP should keep your mouths shut and fucking feed your fucking brains with knowledge is instead of crying about how your being treated. so keep crying me a river nancy

·
Registered
23 Posts
You should really calm down. instead of spending time getting pist off, next time you see a thread with a stupid question you should not click it, you now you have the power to not open stupid threads... moving on...

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
You should really calm down. instead of spending time getting pist off, next time you see a thread with a stupid question you should not click it, you now you have the power to not open stupid threads... moving on...
So you and the OP are the same person......Thats what it seems like to me also now.. either or this needs to be

:closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed::

·
Registered
23 Posts
im only one person, and i have only one Login buddy...

Tell ya what, ill keep my mouth shut, so just forget, i have only been on this forum for a day, i shouldnt have said any thing, i came here for research, and thats what i will now spend my time doing, ill stop posting and go back to reading, so you can now drop this BS and move on as well...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts