Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:jdm: :holla: CAN I FIT A H22A IN TO 91 CRX DX? IF I CAN WHT MOTOR MOUNTS DO I USE? AND DO I GOTTA CHANGE TO MAKE IT WORK ? :shocked:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well at least its not a B. Yea if I were to do a swap it'd only be an H or a K. Well to answer some of your questions...YES you can swap a h22 into a 91 crx. Theres a lot of custom fabrication involved and i think hasport may have motor mounts for that swap, but im not sure. I really dont know much about 89-91 h22 swaps

edit: oh yah and if you didnt know there wont be any a/c or p/s, but racers dont need that stuff...=P

·
Registered
934 Posts
yes it can fit but u will need lots of cutting and hammering the firewall back a little. it will fit so snug that you'll need to pull the engine out to change the timing belt. once the engine is in, it's in. I have a project car in the back yard that will have a hdub in it soon. I am working on solid mounts. no bs urethene, hardcore welded on the block mounts. when I start the project I will do a writeup but dont think it will end up here since its a D thang here :)

by the way... can you say retarded under steering? you'll have better turning ratio on a gokart.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts