Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k as some of you know im thorwing a zc head on my d15 in my hatch but it is dpfi so i need a si wire harness for my zc head, cheapest one i found was 100bucks but could i use a 90 integra ls harness in there? just thought wondering if it would work

·
Registered
741 Posts
SO you want to put a dohc ZC or sohc ZC on? Secondly, you want to convert to MPFI, correct? If you want to conver to MPFI, it is not as simple as taking an SI harness, and plugging it in. You need to spice some wires, jump some ECU pins, solder in a few connectors, mpfi intake mani, injectors, etc...

Check this site, they offer to do the wiring for you, I found a dude that fabed a whole sub-harness for me on ebay. It rocked to hell and back, and no worries. One less bullshit thing to deal with basically

http://rywire.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=21_27&products_id=63&osCsid=0f4a9716f672a78cbb963c17502a8c86

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the wiring wont be a problem i got friends who have done it before. i was jus wondering if the ls harness will work

·
Registered
741 Posts
They way it works, is really you are just using an LS harness for the injector clips, resistor box/clip, and a few other things..honestly, I'm drunk, so I'm out and done for the night.

·
Registered
951 Posts
According to rywire.com you CANNOT use a mpfi harness on a std civic. Its much esier to add thefew extra wires needed to you harness. Also dont put a dohc head on you sohc block, its will make you loose hp . THats ghetto.

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its a sohc zc. and its not a std. its a dx. you can use the si harness with modifications to it it will work

1 - 7 of 7 Posts