Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
96 honda civic Y8
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically what the title says. Not sure if the pics and bar codes will help but I hope maybe someone has seen this before.

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
1,283 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
I am very tired bro could you please share what you found out if you don't mind?
Stop posting these threads. It would have taken you less time to Google p06 ecu than to make this. What's on the chip, well you need a burn2 to pull the data off from it. You are not helping your case of saying you have been reading about this stuff.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,454 Posts
Yep, I can identify. Google was helpful.

ZIF was impressed.

Stop posting these threads. It would have taken you less time to Google p06 ecu than to make this. What's on the chip, well you need a burn2 to pull the data off from it. You are not helping your case of saying you have been reading about this stuff.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Fucking n00blet, the very first pic tells you the ecu type.

Masterl1nk did the rest of the work for you.

You are a lazy prick Mutanthandjob.

Reactions: slo_eg8

·
Registered
96 honda civic Y8
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
100% agree with the other guys. a fast google query is sufficient.

It's a P06 Ecu, OBD1 with a ZIF socket and EEPROM memory on it.

You know I prolly deserve most of what was said in this thread for the most part.

But I really appreciate you getting that info for me. I tried searching and couldn't find anything useful in regards to this info. Apparently I have got to get a lot better at searching and the sad part is that I have actually looked at the how to's on how to properly search for things.

I am man enough to admit when I fall short on something but at least now I know what I got.

Thanks bro.

·
Registered
96 honda civic Y8
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Please tell me how you guys new what to search for though?

When I searched the numbers it told about the chips and who made them thats all. nothing useful to what it was or anything

1 - 20 of 41 Posts