Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I'm new here. I tryid to search here for camshaft, but after reading the first 5 pages i got tired.

I could see the questions has been here a couple of times before, but i couldnt find the answer..

I would like to change my camshaft, camgear and valvetrain.

Is Zex stg 2, or crower stg 2/turbo the best cam?

Camgears, are AEM adjustiable the best, and wich one do I exactly need (item no. please)

Valvetrain, skunk2 / crower / hks or what to choose ?

Are there any other things i should change while im at it. I was thinking of new valves, but dont know wich kind i need. Also if you know a shop that sells it all i would like a link (if it's not illegal to advertise in here?) Cause you americans are kinda glad to totaly overprice shipping to Europe, so if I could gather it all at one shop it would be great.

Hope you will take the time to answer my questions, even if it been here before.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Cause you americans are kinda glad to totaly overprice shipping to Europe
Blame the shipping companies, I'm just outside Detroit, and it costs almost double to ship something to Toronto, Canada than it does to New York City.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There you go, fixed that for ya... Keep on reading...
Please read the rest. I quote myself "I didn't find the answer".

Dweezil, ye I know. Just funny when they can send a clutch (kinda heavy), from Miami to denmark for 50$ (3 day transit), and if you ask some random seller on ebay on a shiftknob for example, they are like 120$-200$ for shipping lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts