Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How would a nitrous/turbo cam help me as I am starting to do some head work and I want to run a 75 wet shot. I have been researching ZEX and Crower, any suggestions or comments?

Thanks for helping me build my d16z6

Currently my setup is:
D16Z6
NX 75 Single Fogger Wet Shot
AEM underdrive pulleys
AEM Cam Gear
AEM Short Ram
MSD SP Wires
STR Fuel Rail
Apexi N1 Exhaust

·
Registered
12,272 Posts
i guess since your running a wet shot .. you dont need bigger injectors .. ( or do you ? ive never ran nitrous ) .. also you might wanna get zex spark plugs ...and a turbo/nitrous cam would help you out tremendously ... it would be a good idea to invest in one .. especially if your a 1/4 miles warrior ... a new exh. manifold wouldnt hurt either .. dc sports , GReddy , comptech .. all make decent a header for our motors ..

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Currently I am running NGK's- one step colder plugs but still a stock exhaust manifold. Thanks.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it improves timing and list, as well as duration of the valves. crower makes about the best bolt and go sohc turbo car you can get. and NO2 (think that's the type coudl be n20 but i get it backwards sometimes) is very much like a fi setup. you build the motors the same way. it's basically a liquid turbo but with less capabilites than a good turbo setup. See turbos product more power when ptoperly setup than and liquid setup. your 75 shot will give you around 45 more wheel pwoer. well a basic greddy bolt and go turbo kit gives you 65 more wheel power. and that's w/o the fmic. you would need a 100 shot to compete. but that's just for reference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts