Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a y7 w/ vitaras a and eagles. have a mild port and polish on the head with a z6 mani. have a greddy 15g kit now but may be upgrading to something bigger soon. making 200 now. would like to get to at least 250-300max. what cam would you fellas suggest for me. and input is much appreciated

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
bisi lvl 3 or lvl x

i gotta y7 cam with 60,000 if you want it for a core pm me

you gotta send in a stock cam for them to regrind pretty much everywhere

·
Registered
99 Hatch
1,348 Posts
The bisi level 3 for the Y7 is like $570.. and the level X is $670.... That's way way way over most peoples budget, I don't see how an off the shelf cam like the level 3 can cost so much. It probably is the best Y7 cam but for almost $600.....

I'll have to say go with the classics, Delta, Colt, and Exospeed. The Delta 272 is bigger then most people think and at $90ish it's a good deal witch in turn makes it well tested. If you plan on getting valve springs and a head port then they also offer bigger cams; 282, 292 ect. Colt and Exospeed offer cams as well and they come in at around $200. Bisi also has a line of turbo specific cams that seem to have some good re-views. Bisi turbo cams are also $200ish and go way up from there.

Good luck in your selection!

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
he can be as cheap as he wants... all depends on how nice a powerband he wants. gotta pay to play

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow thats expensive. 600 is more tan i wanted to spend. was wanting to keep it 250 or so maybe less if possible

1 - 9 of 9 Posts