Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats good d-series im new to the honda game been.more of a american guy but anyway i have a mini me swap d16z6 head and a d16y8 block im in the process of bpring out the cylinders and putting in some fordged wiseco pistons and eagle rods shpild yeild a 9.1 compression i will eventually.b putting a decent size precssion or garret turbo.but firat i would lile to upgrade the cam.while.i have the motor at my shop any suggestions for my.set up looking.for 300hp thanks in.advance

·
Registered
371 Posts
no but if you look around the bisi 2.4 picked up 84hp on a d16z6 that was putting down 300whp on i believe 19psi on a stock cam and 384 with the bisi, ill look around but i dont think i save it

·
Registered
fa5 si e92 335is
869 Posts
no but if you look around the bisi 2.4 picked up 84hp on a d16z6 that was putting down 300whp on i believe 19psi on a stock cam and 384 with the bisi, ill look around but i dont think i save it
I have a thread posted with the cam test

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
and even though he denys it, the 272-2 is a 2.4 clone ;)
I hope you mean HE as in BISI because John made it directly off of the bisimoto 2.4. Same cam for less than half the price, plus you get the honda oem material.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts