Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya, I may get chastised for it, but I do indeed play World Of Warcraft. I havent been on for several months, due to losing my high speed internet connection, but will soon be getting DSL. Anywho, do any of you guys play? What race and faction? Ive got a 70 undead rogue, and a 60 undead priest. My girl plays with me, believe it or not. She has a 49 undead warrior, and a lvl 20-ish paladin. We are on Arathor server. Trust me, I used to laugh at my friend for playing it, but after he finally talked me into trying it, I was hooked. If you like gaming, and rpg's, you should give it a shot.

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
ever since my guild broke up on the Draka realm i just lost all interest, tried about 4 other guilds after that, but they were all really poorly maintained and ran, the people in them were amature and assholes, at the time i stopped playing i had a level 53 Nightelf Warrior, once the guild broke up i decided to start going into PVP battles, getting my rank up, was close to being able to get some PVP armor, then i just really lost interest in the game alltogether, may get back into it someday, but for now my character is gonna sit around and turn into a lazy has-been lol.

also had some other low-level characters i played every now and then, second highest was a level 32 Undead Warlock, then third was a level 23 Nightelf Rouge, and i had a level 16 Draenei Warrior on another realm but i forgot which one.

·
Registered
399 Posts
i might get back on once the weather gets crappy again...i have only played for a few months...but i am on skullcrusher have a lvl 34 dwarf hunter with an ice claw bear for a pet...

yes i admit i am a dork....

·
Registered
86 Posts
35 gnome rogue on Thrall.
19 Twink Rogue. Full twink gear. Missing a couple enchants.

I also hate to pay to play. I went back to Guild Wars...I also remembered why I quit Guild Wars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts