Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Same as above
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a suggestion for future cali meets. What's the #1 problem with a bunch of hondas getting together? COPS. Why? because we are either on public property or we don't have permission to be there.

Solution, meet at the shop I work at. I can convince my boss/owner to let me use the huge PAVED lot in the back to park all of our cars. there is one entrance and it's completely surrounded by walls so no snoopers or local people trying to get in on the action. Plus there's a huge park right across the street that we can bbq at with restrooms. The metrolink station is also within walking distance in case some people don't want to drive.

Also it's just the city maintenance yard next door so noise won't be an issue

lot boxed in red, park across the street, and metrolink station circled in red

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Where exactly? 'Cause metrolink is socal...that said, it might be a great place for the socal guys to meet up. I figure the majority of dso members in CA are either in the greater LA area or up in the Bay, Fresno is kind of the half way point between the 2...

·
Registered
93 DelSol S, 95 DelSol Si, 01 Odyssey EX, 04 CRV EX
2,163 Posts
it seems like an awesome spot idea.

ya, palmdale is closer for the south ca peeps, but whatever. whomever crys about driving their honda needs a swift kick in the jimmy.

·
Registered
Same as above
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Um 3 hour drive with my pregnant wife in a bumpy civic with no a/c no thanks just to possibly get broken up like the last meet in socal at legg lake where we couldnt even roam the parking lot looking at our cars let alone pop a hood.

Im not even saying anything will come from this im just suggesting a more secure future location.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 24 Posts