Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 ED6
5,511 Posts
3800lbs...but It can still handle well(Nissan is known for making heavy cars handle).

The GTR is not a drag car so who cares what the domestic fan boys say.

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
That was really gay. couldnt see anything

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
3800lbs...but It can still handle well(Nissan is known for making heavy cars handle).

The GTR is not a drag car so who cares what the domestic fan boys say.
agreed, lets see the Z06 out-perform a turbo Porsche in the turns like the GTR did

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think its funny how people get upset about the whole vette vs. skyline thing. they are both badass cars that I will probably never get to own. some people think that vettes are the best thing in america, while others think that the skyline is like a "gift from god" or something.

and as far as the vette not handling well...

Slalom Speed 69.4 mph (Road & Track)
Lateral G 1.05 (Motor Trend)
Braking 60 - 0 100ft (Motor Trend)

·
Registered
486 Posts
I think its funny how people get upset about the whole vette vs. skyline thing. they are both badass cars that I will probably never get to own. some people think that vettes are the best thing in america, while others think that the skyline is like a "gift from god" or something.

and as far as the vette not handling well...

Slalom Speed 69.4 mph (Road & Track)
Lateral G 1.05 (Motor Trend)
Braking 60 - 0 100ft (Motor Trend)
Seriously I know that those z06's are no joke, they come with alot of European parts so I guess thats what helping them. :)

·
Registered
88 ED6
5,511 Posts
No one said the C6 Z06 couldn't handle(it runs very nice times at Nurburgring); it's just the GTR wasn't made to compete with the Z06 in terms of straight-line acceleration...which is what everybody is looking at.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts