Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 civic hatch dx/ex
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been needing a integra center console for my car with armrest.. Well on the 3rd I got one on ebay for 94.00 shipped. Well now it is the 14th and the tracking number looks to be fack. I am going to be moving in the next two weeks and getting sick of playing the waiting game..

How much longer would you give this guy before you ask for you money back? I mean it's sad I can buy a ep3 sir cluster from the same place in canada and get it before this guy can even ship my item..

·
Registered
'97 crv
1,467 Posts
ya, tell him to get his shit together asap. it doesnt take 2 weeks to ship something. the person should buy it and it should then be shipped within 2-3 business days. then even cross country snail mail takes like 5-6 days.

·
Registered
94 civic hatch dx/ex
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whats the tracking number? sometimes they enter it wrong or it's missing one number.
But some also will give you a bogus one.

I sell stuff all the time so I can spot a fake number.

I know what you mean.. This is what I get when I put the tracking number in

Tracking # Date / Time ↓ Description Service Type
CX469285025CA N/A
We could not find this Tracking Number in our system.

This is what I sent him last night.

Hey I check your tracking number today and it is come back as

Tracking # Date / Time ↓ Description Service Type
CX469285025CA N/A
We could not find this Tracking Number in our system.

What is going on with this item? It has been 11 days from the day I paid for the item. I am moving in two weeks and I need to know what the hold up is on this item.. I have other items I have paid for in canada last week and they will make it to me before your item item will..

So I can please get a update on this

He answered back with I am sorry I will ship it tomorrow, but I was told it shipped last week..

·
Registered
'97 crv
1,467 Posts
ya, people can be really shitty like that. just hope he actually does ship them.

·
Registered
94 civic hatch dx/ex
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya, people can be really shitty like that. just hope he actually does ship them.

I know what you mean.. I hate when people do buy it now and then it takes 3-4 days to pay for it..Also I got a message back from the guy to today

"i shipped it yesterday,i droped it off at a corner store postoffice it doesnt get scaned till they pic it up ,i also gave you some extras for the delay carbon fibre ashtray,and carbon vents with sunroof switch your gonna like them the console is also mint which you will like"

So if he really did ship the item today it was worth the wait lol...

·
Registered
94 civic hatch dx/ex
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
post pics of extras, and let us know when you get it.

You dang right I will.. I have no need for the itr vent, but may keep the itr ashtray. I have a rs vent coming from Canada that we are going to mod a civic power mirror switch into..

·
Registered
94 civic hatch dx/ex
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so here is the update..

The console came in today and here are the pictures like asked for...

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
Give him a good review for including extras. I've been buying stuff on ebay since I was 16 (using money orders) I've had that happen more than once but never got screwed. I consider free extras as a sign general concern for the delay.

And if he's foreign (non-USA and I absolutely mean no offense to anyone outside of the USA) but sometimes there is that language barrier that transfers over to reading and writing emails correctly. I have a shit-ton of seller messages with HORRIBLE grammar. It wouldn't surprise me if he entered the tracking number incorrectly.

I'm glad you got your stuff though. Those cf pieces look nice! Not my style but still very nice. I hope they fit.

·
Registered
91 Civic
1,183 Posts
i had this experenc when ordering my hondata gaket i ordered it when i pull the motor didnt get it till it was in and i got a sohc instead of a zc.
its great he did that man looks better then my console.

·
Registered
94 civic hatch dx/ex
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He did live up to his word then. Good news!

Yes he did.. Also I installed in and I am going to post pictures in my other thread.I have the vent sold and I think the ashtray sold also..I got a rs vent for the car and we are going to mod it so the power mirror switch will sit inside it.

·
Registered
94 civic hatch dx/ex
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice that you got free stuff for the delay. Congrats.

I know right... I did not even ask or get rude with the guy. he just offered it up and said he was very sorry.. I mean It's cool I got it for free and I am just happy It did show up

1 - 16 of 16 Posts