Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok i have a zex dry kit with a 65 and 75 shot jet it has every thing with it and works fine (with out a bottle) i will let go for 250 shipped and i also have a alpine type e 12' sub in a bandpass box i will sell for 150 u would have to live near me and pick it up to big to ship and an adioban 450 wat amp i will sell for 175 pluss shipping if u want to make me a deal pm me i want to get rid of this stuff i want to go turbo on my new integra and i real need the money so trades are wellcome
thanks guys

Drew

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
I would buy the kit...But I dont think a dry shot would do well with my 12.6:1 compression.. I thought I'd have to go wet.

·
Registered
00' Honda Civic EX
1,540 Posts
bump for this kit. Seen it in action. Works perfect. He has absolutely everything needed for it.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
bump some one make a deal i also have a z6 intake mani i dont know how much to sell it for it has every thing but the fule rail and injectors

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
you not gonna take the 150 that John offered. thats more than fair.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
wow...we've gone from $250 shipped to $100 shipped...isnt it suppose to go the other way?

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
its not going too when people keep trying to rip other people off. 150 shipped is decent. but still this site is supposed to be for hook ups.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts