Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had the unfortunate situation of someone breaking into our shop last night. They took lots of stuff so we ask for some patience while we re pay items from orders..

Thanks

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well there are some leads... so i hope cops catch them in the next days...

·
Registered
88 Sedan
87 Posts
I am a new member here, but sorry to hear about the situation! I ordered my z6 superkit from you guys and I will continue to buy from you in the future.

·
Registered
98 honda civic LX
1,765 Posts
Didn't you guys have this issue before? I cant remember?!

Raw deal guys, hope you get whats your and I'm sure them lousy thieve's will get what's coming to them!

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Didn't you guys have this issue before? I cant remember?!

Raw deal guys, hope you get whats your and I'm sure them lousy thieve's will get what's coming to them!
No..
it was another shop here... they broke into their shop a while back...

At this point i only care for the parts that were for customers.. They stole a bunch of D16 I Beams and JDM D15B I beams that we got last week (These were going to be shipped out today to customers..) along with 2 B series engines, Type R Head,LS head, Bisi Header and a buch of other stuff.

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,936 Posts
Goddamn thieves...this shit makes me sick. Seems like there's more and more shit being reported stolen on here every day. Sorry to hear that. I've never ordered from your company but have heard nothing but good things. Hope these lowlife fucks get what's coming to them...karma's a bitch.

·
Registered
1988 Honda CRX
6,676 Posts
Sounds like they knew you had everyhing there ready to ship.

I guess they will show up on Craigs list or EBay

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
fucking thieves, francisco.

let me know how i can be of help.

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im tired of this shit... Im this close to call it quits and just do something else...

Ppl have totally lost respect for other ppls property, ideas, hard work etc...

All those who had orders will either get their parts (depending on what was ordered) or will get a refund. All i ask is a bit of time and patience to deal with this situation.

·
Registered
CIVIC COUPE
810 Posts
I feel for you guys. Ive had the civic stolen once and broken into once. The time i had my civic stolen and once i got it back i felt like it wasn't even my car anymore, after having someone go through it and take w.e they want.

Im hope everyone is understanding and is patient about getting their orders.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.