Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
A spaceship
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Few parts i've pulled together for an LS/VTEC setup
Complete obd1 B16 head w/ valve cover, minus Intake mani, vtak solenoid, and dizzy............Sold

Bare LS Block and crank with GSR oil pump and Water pump 150 obo

Used JE 9.1:1 (in LS, 9.5 in gsr) 81mm pistons w/ CP rings 160 obo

89 Crx DX trans, mileage unknown, decent condition SOLD
D15b8 block, a6 head, dpfi intake mani. Came in the shell I now have. Started it up a few times and it runs but not sure how well, so just come take it. Or 50 bucks purchased alone....pending to Godspeed
2 89-91 New Autozone Axles for Dx/SI . Passenger and Driver side 65 for the set
D-series Airmass 4-2-1 header, used, ceramic coated blue, great condition no dents or rust 50 obo
Dseries 88-91 starter works good 15 obo
Dseries alternator, makes funny noises, prob good for exchange Some taco bell

TW: OBD1 B18c1 motor, built for boost. Eagle Rods w/arp rod bolts, CP 9:1 pistons, OEM Honda bearings, new water pump, new timing belt, Stock GSR head and cams with AEBS intake manifold. Previous owner had it built , says it has 3 startups on it. No idea what a regular GSR motor goes for so, Looking for 2200 obo

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
i have a buddy that wants the JE pistons. he will let me know for sure in the morning.

·
Registered
A spaceship
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i doubt thats the code they want man
OHhhhh, I see. I'm on my cell phone so I couldnt see it well. On the smaller casting mark stamp thing its 1 on the top half, 2 on the bottom half. On the bigger one its blank on the top and A000 on the bottom half. And then to the right of that it is the HM circled and PL3 under it.

·
Registered
A spaceship
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I told you, I'll get you compatible axles no xtra charge. Autozone Lifetime Warranty abuse FTMFW

1 - 20 of 22 Posts