~arm rest 10$
~cupholder 5$
~stock header,cat,downpipe 60$sold
~stock shifter 5$
~jdm shift knob 10$
~2 6/9 speakers 10$ for both

misc.

~p06 intake manifold with iacv 35$ shipped
~MINIMAG PAINTBALL GUNhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200073067532&rd=1&rd=1ILL TAKE TRADES TO

tHINGS I NEED:
~PASSENGER SIDE FENDER
~FRONT BUMPER
~WINDSHIELD WASHER KIT
~FRONT GRILL

I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TAKE PICS UPON REQUEST

See less See more
Reactions: Hellhatch
#11 ·
and dont worry im gonna clean the cup holder i just already had thse pic on my comp so if u want more with it clean let me no

and the shift knob is in my glove box of my car and my car is at my uncles ill try to get a pic of it tomororw

it is a crome shift knob with red gear numbers

Attachments

#12 ·

my bad its a type r shift knob and this isnt an acual pic of mine but its the exact same thing

#21 ·
that's the same one i have. :TU:

#17 ·
are the interior parts gray?? i'm in need of a passenger side door panel for a 96-97 2-Door Civic EX coupe. Let me know ASAP................. if the price is right and you can send me pics i might take both if you want to sell them.

#23 ·
the windsheild washer kit that u need- is that the actuall resivoir that holds the fluid with the motors??

and do u want a stock grill or something aftermaket

i believe i have the resivoir with the motor and a silver stock grill, give me a price man, im sure we could work something out

#24 ·
i got a tank and stuff i just need the things that go on ur hood and the rubber hose and i got a grill

thanx

#25 · (Edited)

Attachments

#26 ·
PM sent......................

#27 ·
they are not going to work......................... sorry!! i need the ones for power windows/locks, i thought i could make them work but it looks like more trouble than it is worth.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.