·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
spare parts that I dont need.

stock exhaust manifold w/heatshield...............................$make offer
passenger door weatherstripping....................................$10 shipped
power steering pump (works fine)...................................$30 shipped
radiator hoses...............................................................$15 shipped
94-95 grey glove box.....................................................$20 shipped
various hoses/lines........................................................$free with radiator hoses
hatch back passenger lower trim cover.............................make offer
autolock control box......................................................$make offer
Misc. interior trim pieces................................................make offer
manual gauge cluster.....................................................$20 shipped
main fuse block............................................................make offer
blower motor w/housing.................................................make offer
upper timing belt cover..................................................make offer
auto master cylinder w/brake booster..............................$35 shipped
windshield washer reservoir............................................$35 shipped
A/C condensor w/ misc. hoses, etc..................................$35 shipped

Paypal only guys!! I'm not doing anymore money orders from crackheads, period, no exceptions. And no, I wont add on 3% + fees like other asshats do. Check my ebay ID "stackz", I have over 650+ feedback :thumbup:

I will also gladly combine shipping on multiple items :thumbup:

Tossing in some LS teg parts as well just for giggles:

The parts are from a 91 LS.

oh and yes, the shift linkage will work for b-series swaps into civics!! it IS the same length as the 94-01 linkage and I had it in my 93 hatch...I also have a pics of the 90-93 linkage next to 94-01 linkage for comparison if desired.

t-body w/broken TPS.................................$15 shipped.
rear sway bar............................................Free with shift linkage
shift linkage..............................................$45 shipped.
middle timing belt cover.............................make offer
crank pulley...............................................$20 shipped.
throttle cable.............................................make offer.
map sensor/surge solenoids.......................make offer.
fuel injectors with clips...............................$12 shipped.
cruise control unit w/wiring clips..................$15 shipped.
fuel feed line.............................................make offer.
front body mount for trans...........................make offer.
Driver side block mount (not in picture)..........make offer.

Paypal only guys!! I'm not doing anymore money orders from crackheads, period, no exceptions. And no, I wont add on 3% + fees like other asshats do. Check my ebay ID "stackz", I have over 650+ feedback :thumbup:

I will also gladly combine shipping on multiple items :thumbup:

·
Registered
725 Posts
LS front body mount for trans

Is the rubber still good, not torn anywhere? $10 shipped to Albany, NY 12206?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can do $12.00 shipped. It's looking like $7.50 for shipping.

edit: actually my memory must be fading me. I dont think that's the front mount for an LS, I think that's from the EG auto tranny my car had in it.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Well if you find out which it went to, not sure if they bolt up the same. Let me know.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, me neither. I think the front mount was just a round half moon bushing type thing, cant honestly remember is why I said that. I was just going to toss it in for free with another part is why I listed it.

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
pm me with how much you want for the heat shield off of the header. just the heat shield, to 92688 socal, unless you are local...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts