Honda D Series Forum banner

341 - 346 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
1,692 Posts
Dude, where abouts are you located?

If you are somewhat close, I'd be down to drive to pull up a chair to that dyno session and watch :)

If you make 500whp, ill eat 500 chips in celebration haha.
what kind of chips?

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #345 ·
I dropped off the block, crank, girdle, rods, and pistons this morning with Paul at CNC Werx. No idea on turnaround time but 8 weeks wouldn’t surprise me. I’m in no rush since the head isn’t back yet and I still don’t have a cam and cam gear. I’ll update once I pull the trigger on those

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #346 ·
Dustin finished the head late last week and I paid in full on Saturday. I’m just waiting for it to be shipped back to me. Cam and cam gear were ordered this weekend, along with new thermostat, timing belt, oil pan gasket, and cap/rotor. Oil pump and ATI damper are next on the list along with some other little odds and ends. I should be able to assemble the motor and get it dropped into the car by the end of the year, and be ready for break in and shake down next spring. I’ll probably start working on the fuel system over the winter and also get the transmission out for rebuild and my V1 S300 exchanged for a V3 while there is snow on the ground and it’s too cold to drive.
I’ve got a baby due in November so time spent working on the car will likely become less and less, but I’ll get there eventually. It’s been a crazy year already but progress is being made.

341 - 346 of 346 Posts