Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Same as above
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im just writing a quick review for a set of tires ive had on my car for just short of 5 years. On 8/13/2009 i got a brand new set of Diamondback tr918's 205/50/15, they have a load index of 89, speed rating v, traction rating A, temperature rating A, and wear rating of 400. Im not saying they have the best grip or ride, etc... Of any tire but they have treated me well with no problems to this day they are still holding on. Its about time for a new set and $215 online is excellent for a dd that you want to last.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
Where did you buy them? I'm looking for a cheap set of tires for my GSR Blades so I don't have ride on my race shoes all the time. 5 years is pretty darn good and that price is better than what I paid for my Falken Ziez-912's.

·
Registered
93 DelSol S, 95 DelSol Si, 01 Odyssey EX, 04 CRV EX
2,170 Posts
Thought you had bought actual bullet proof tires and then wrote a review. I was interested in how it was tested lol.
I was about to comment saying "Michellin finally released/started selling a Twheel for consumer automobiles?"

Anyone who hasn't seen a Michellin Twheel, needs to look it up.

·
Registered
Same as above
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was about to comment saying "Michellin finally released/started selling a Twheel for consumer automobiles?"

Anyone who hasn't seen a Michellin Twheel, needs to look it up.

Is that the one that looks like the rubber has spokes?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
93 DelSol S, 95 DelSol Si, 01 Odyssey EX, 04 CRV EX
2,170 Posts

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Can we get a link to these tires? I can't find a web site that looks legit lol

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
Just to throw it out there, I have the same size on the integra, but I got some Hankook Ventus V2's and they are bad ass as well, especially for wet and even light snow, and clock in around the same price.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Just to throw it out there, I have the same size on the integra, but I got some Hankook Ventus V2's and they are bad ass as well, especially for wet and even light snow, and clock in around the same price.
I have the same tires and same size. These tires are amazing. I burnt them off everyday for 2 years, and they still will pass inspection no problem!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts