Registered
DD is the civic
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Head: D16Y8
Cleaned, checked, 3 angle valve job
Supertech Valve Springs
Supertech Titanium Retainers
Bisimoto/Web Level 2.4 Cam (Rated for up to a 80HP Gain over stock!) - almost $500 by itself after shipping!
All new manifold studs and nuts
ARP head studs
Blue valve cover

Block: D16Z6
Cleaned, decked, bored, honed, and notched
JE SRP 9:1 Ceramic Coated top/Teflon coated sideskirt custom pistons
Eagle H-beam rods
ARP Rod Studs
ACL Race main bearings
ACL Race Rod bearings
Melling Oil Pump
New OEM water pump
Gates Racing Timing Belt
New OEM Timing Belt Tensioner w/spring
Completely new OEM gasket set

I have over $4800 into this between the $3500 in parts along with over $1300 spent JUST on machine work, cleaning, and assembly. Everything has been assembled and torqued to spec by the same machinist.
All paperwork will come with the engine

Engine has never been installed or fired up. Still has assembly lube on all parts. The only thing I have done is put it on an engine stand and mock up my turbo to it.

I am asking either $3000 for the engine or $1000 for the head and $2000 for the block. If you are located within ~100 miles of Upstate/Albany NY, I will can help bring this to you. Extras like the exhaust manifold, turbo, etc. are also available and will be put up for sale in future posts. Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
DD is the civic
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I posted 3 pics from my gallery but I am guessing that they have to be approved before they will show up? I have plenty of parts such as the turbo, EX tranny, TiAL wastegate, Walbro 255, etc. but I won't be parting out the head or block just selling them separate from each other if I have to. Thanks :)

·
Registered
DD is the civic
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My mistake, I thought I could simply paste the URL of the image from my gallery when inserting the pic. I was led to believe I had to wait for their approval as when you upload to the gallery it says it has to be approved by moderator. Thanks for the outside view...otherwise I would have thought the pics were there.

·
Registered
177 Posts
id be interested in that LSD you mentioned

·
Registered
177 Posts
story of my life. lol day late dollar short

·
Registered
DD is the civic
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmm...would knocking this down to $2800 make it anymore appealing? Tax returns are right around the corner folks. Put this on your credit card/paypal buyer credit, etc. and have it paid off by summer! Just in time to go run at the track ;)

·
Registered
DD is the civic
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry, too late for that as it's already listed on ebay.

My reason for selling is because I got carried away. I bought my civic as a car to be used to keep miles off of my STI but thought I would do a "cheap" vitara build. Well, one thing led to another and I don't like using cheap/breakable parts, so I ended up with the build you see here. In the end, I've put more thought into it and just decided to swap a B18B1 with I/H/E into the car as I don't reaaaaally need the power that I was building this car for. So like I said, my major loss, someone else's awesome gain. I just hope I get to see some vids of the lucky persons car at the track when its all said and done!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts