Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
it would be cheaper to buy the parts get the engine bored and honed for $100 and do the rest yourself

D

·
0 Posts
Endyn,exospeed ?????? Maybe ??? I know ive seen somewhere bbut even if you can find somewhere its going to cost a little more with no core

D

·
0 Posts
zoubz13 said:
well any machine shop should be able to bore, hone, balance and put your bottom end back together. this will cost a little more but if you can't do it......useful. as for the head all you need are the studs, a new head gasket, and a torque wrench. are you capable of dropping your engine yourself?
I agree with the first half of your post there. But wouldnt it make a little more sense to at least do a refresher on the head if your doing that much to the bottom end???

D

·
0 Posts
hondajosh said:
Is exospeed still open? I heard that they closed? Or is that just another internet rumor?
Search it up I do remember something about that. But for what your asking about I reccomend talking to Oscar <<he knows his shit and should be able to give you some places that could prob hook you up. Either way be ready to shell out that cash.

Z

·
0 Posts
true....nothing wrong with a once over, but i misread i don't think he is conscerned with a rebuild he wants to purchase an engine ready to drop and rock.

D

·
0 Posts
It can be done and you could be very happy with it. If you do go buy a seriously built plug and play set up let me know how the second morgtage works out LOL

D

·
0 Posts
Rexinre said:
Also I know a guy that can build you a sick motor for a decent price (less then the companies mentioned above). PM me for details.
Yeah find someone from here thats local to you or knows somebody if you have the $$ theres usually a "guy" around that can hook you up right its just a matter of finding them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts