Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1988 crx
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as most of you know i have been working on my car lately.. ive stoped due to the fact im pretty much done with everything. well at least to the part i can do. but my car still wont start! all i need now it to put the water tube that goes under the mani on to the thermostat. but its hard to due because you cant c much. am i going to have to take of the manifold? or even the motor at that?!?!??!?! by the way its a dohc zc.. ok. but in my spare time im going to get a ef hatch shell.. and build either a d15b8 or a dohc zc..

but i want to build it before i put it in the shell.. but im a newbie on the mechanic part. just lately i started tweaking on my motor.. ive been learning alot and thanks to your guyses help im almost done with my motor.. by the way my friend said the timing might be of. so im going to wait for him to do that. im not planing on messing with the timing belt. but anyways i wanted 2 c if there are any helpful threads out there on how to change to upgraded pistons. or rods? cams? or any stuff i can learn from. i tried looking for threads but no luck. any1 know of any?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts