Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 maybe 94 coupe
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It says engine building is for building questions, not build threads. Despite my bad rep for bringing back the dead (and one time posting drunk) I'm not new to cars and I'm not tryna be a burden on the board. at all. Im trying to research a power goal and a platform and all I get are flamish "ur a ricer" responses from well, a grip ago any time I search. (Ditto for paranoia surrounding my notec d15b implant but that's another story)

At this point itd just be easier to see what others have done with a small journal d15, then check out their posts to see how they blew it up.

Or if someone could direct me to the appropriate place to begin a current discussion of my type of build plan that'd work too. Not many ppl are tryna overbuild a d15 that only shoots to make 130hp

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Showcase is for build threads.

Make a build thread with pics and talk about what youre trying to do, and people will take an interest. If you just make a threas to ask questions that have been covered before, youre going to be told to search. Thats just how it is. You have to show effort.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts