Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah so i got my car back from the shop! to find out that there were some wires un plugged and some cut! wtf! i took my car in and it was running great no problems and now it will not even start!! and when it does it dumps way to much gas in and runs like crap!! i was told they fryed my ecm and distributer! could it be that?
:stfu:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
build a dp and wastegate dump tube
its a 1990 crx hf d16z6 to4e turbo set up dsm450cc

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah then i had a hf manifold with flange and a sti turbo and the 450cc and it ran great!!

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
That is why I do most of work myself except for machining. Take it back and tell them to fix it for you. But why would they unplug/cut wires if they were only fabbing up your downpipe and dumptube?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive had enough of there crap!! they allways tryed to up sell me and get stuff i did not need! i just want to get it running!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i really did not pay attention un till i got it to my shop and the carpes was was pulled up and some of the wires were pulled on my ecu they said that my apexi air/fuel controller was messed up and it was reading 0 vacume all the time??? but it ran great when it went in! and one wire was unplugged on the distributer! all it does now is flud out and dump gas in and when it runs it sounds like crap and smokes really bad! i pulled out the sfc cause half the wires were un plugged any way! and rewired the ecu

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its at my shop! and no all they did was put on the dp and wastegate dump

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no idea i talked to them about tuning it but not touching it! the wanted to change it to ob0 or some crap!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
like i said i dont even want to bother them it's not even worth takeing my car in there and not get it back for a few months!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
your in the tri-citiys you want to take a look

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i think i have a pm6 or something like that. the non v-tech ecm and it is chipped and modified

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
your in the tri-citiys you want to take a look
PM me some pics if you can. my work schedule is pretty busy right now but i can probably make time on the weekend. i know i work Sat for sure, and Sunday is Superbowl, but we can talk about timing in PMs

if you have a chipped pm6, ditch the AFC. you can get a custom tune with TurboEdit and have full timing control

1 - 20 of 39 Posts