Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys sold the old coupe to my bro for his winter car. He himself just got a new lil toy and I'm sure you'll all like it, pictured first below. I got myself into an Audi A4 1.8T tiptronic for an amazing deal through my bro. Its in mint condition and check out the shoes I already picked up for it... this summer is gonna be fun.

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
...drool... (mainly for the s - but still)

·
Cool User Title Here
6,900 Posts
And don't anybody worry, my brother works for Honda and I will ALWAYS be a huge fan of them. And believe me soon after getting the A4 I was soo appreciative of Honda's simplicty to mostly everything.
No doubt, the difference in complexity is like night and day from a Civic to an Audi. Some would say more stuff to break, but people like myself would say more stuff to enjoy.

I love 1st gen A4 sedans in black, I might get one when the jetta is paid off. S4 prices are just right at this point in time too, however 1st gen S4's are highly problematic, and should not be a DD

·
Registered
834 Posts
Sweet ride. My wife has a 02 Passat 1.8t and we love it! So far, I've only swapped to A8 front brake rotors, upgraded the front swaybar to 32mm H&R and upgraded the wheels. Those mods alone really transformed the car.

Good luck!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow thanks guys, didn't expect all of the great feedback. Yea more things to break, but best said by Honda4VW, I've enjoyed evrything problem free so far and I'm loving it. Its slow now, for having a turbo, but a chip and test pipe later... ahh. Thanks alot guys, I have so much respect for the many people of d-series.org.

·
Cool User Title Here
6,900 Posts
wow thanks guys, didn't expect all of the great feedback. Yea more things to break, but best said by Honda4VW, I've enjoyed evrything problem free so far and I'm loving it. Its slow now, for having a turbo, but a chip and test pipe later... ahh. Thanks alot guys, I have so much respect for the many people of d-series.org.
My car has given me nothing but rock solid reliability thus far.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.