Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I just left Tulsa Oklahoma and am on the 44 east turn pike mile marker 262...

03' Acura TL type S, my transmission is acting like it's in neutral in all gears, code P1750...

I called Acura and found out what I need to change out to fix the issue...

here is were I can use some help, Acura said it's prolly the A/B or both shift solidoids arent opening and need to be replaced... looking under the hood i didnt see any solinods, will someone please look it up for me and let me know what im looking for...

Tow truck won't be here for about 5 hours and there is no place to go till then, I'm hoping I can give them a lil tap and get them to open...

Please text me call me or post in this thread...

Thank you
Brian
618-789-6530

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
this is just from a quick google, they look like VTEC solenoids but ganged up

you might be able to just clean them?

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
Damn man you are closeish to me I would run up there and hang with you or help you if I could but I have kids B-day party to get ready sorry wish I could have actually been of help to ya

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
I must have missed when you moved to the states. Unless I'm thinking of some other guy who used to live in South Africa. Good luck on getting rolling again, I'm a bit too far east to help.
that's flatfourfan.

el fooso! how you've been, brother?

brian: wish i can be of help man.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update...
I ended up renting a u - haul and tow dolly so I'm back on the road... :)

Ya, i beleive you are right up there about cleaning them out.. i hope it works...

Thanks for the support everyone, it is much appreciated...

Happy birthday to the kiddies hilux...

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
finally got home...
tow truck showed up around 4 or 5pm...

tow truck had to stop for gas... lol

just to show how small the world is, one of my co-workers pulled into the gas station at the same time... he ended up following us to the Acura dealership back in Tulsa, then when i found out Acura couldn't/wouldn't help he took us to the u-haul where i rented a truck and dolly, then he went back to the dealership and helped load it up on the dolly and followed us all to Springfield Mo... what a cool guy...
as we are loading up the car on the dolly i got a call from the original tow company around 7:30pm asking for my location, i told him it was handled....

had to fill her up...

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
^^^ me to...

i still haven't taken the car of the dolly... i need to tho so i can return them to u-haul...

it's cold out there...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts