Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So awhile back we decided to stop mass producing manifolds and focus more so on the custom fabrication and projects we had going on in house. As the demand for our products and service continue to grow and we continue to hire more people, we've been thinking it might be time to bring back our turbo manifolds for online sales. Our main concern back in the day was keeping the price reasonable and turn around time more reasonable and offer a quality piece.

So we've been tossing the idea of bringing them back, we wanted to see if anyone would be interested if we brought back our turbo manifolds and introduced them for d-series members at a very very reasonable price to show our support to the d-series community.

Here is a little teaser shot of a 62mm trim car we've been working on for this year.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I would really like to see a true a/c compatible manifold for t2 frame turbos, and a down pipe combination that fits really well, most we see are sketchy at best. I have an Edelbrock manifold now, and have hesitated buying an ac compatible manifold since they are either logs, or fit like crap with sketchy workmanship. Nice tubular I would be game for....as long as you are willing to ship North...and not overcharge shipping like others.

Keep us posted.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have an a/c compatible ram horn for the d-series available , and yes we'll ship north via usps to save on shipping.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Can u post pics. I have 2860rs, and do not require a wg outlet as mine is on my turbine housing already. AWG44.

Thanks

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
any pics of the manifolds?

Im Bseries, but it might help sell more if people see what they might be interested in.

things like WG location, DP fitment, etc is rather important when making a purchase like this. and would there be a down/dump combo available?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts