Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just replaced the passanger side brake line and caliper but it seems to still be building up pressure from what I can tell on that side but the caliper moves freely when I take the wheel off. any ideas?

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
huh? Please translate that to make sense. It builds up pressure um I hope so. What exactly do you mean? Is the caliper sticking (guide bolts) or is the brake locking up. Is the pedal soft or spongy or rock hard? A little better description might help.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry about that. its building too much pressure to where the pedal is rock hard. stopping isn't an issue at all the problem is I'll be driving along and all of a sudden it will feel like something is slowing the car down and I tap on the brake and realize that its rock hard and even if I put all my weight into it I can get it to go down maybe an inch. the only way I got the car home was I released some of the pressure by bleeding the system a lil. they slide on the bolts fine I've checked that and I don't see how the caliper could be locking up because if it was it shouldn't release when I bleed the system...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts