Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i have a 96 integra ls 5spd at the moment.
paid 300 for it not drivable, put a new master cylinder and changed the a/c pulley now its runs and has great a/c.

Now the antenna had been messed with , looks like someone put in an aftermarket antenna then removed it.
So near the brake lights there are a jumble of wires spliced together.
The brake light go on and off like theyre supposed to with running lights off (except for that when i press on and off the brakes the running lights turn on, and the clock gets brighter/flickers, and the ashtray light turns on and off) But when the running lights are on, the brake lights are on contantly, and the lights brighten/flicker when i apply brakes.

help

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, also sometimes i try to start the car it doesnt start, the starter clicks it just wont turn over and i have to take a screw driver and jump the starter. And when it does start i have to hold the key all the way on for a second of two.. or three

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Nah, sounds like they put a single filament bulb in a dual socket. 1156 into 1157 socket will do that every time.

·
Registered
98 Civic LX
175 Posts
the breaks are more than likely wired into the running light circuit. grounds both when one gets power.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok so I put the driver door panel back on , and everything works on the car except the passenger window. Wtf

1 - 8 of 8 Posts