Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My blitz bov sound really loud and cool, but I´m wondering why does not work when car is without movement.

I mean if I´m stopped and I press the pedal, vacuum does not raise, then turbo is not working, is it normal???

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
wtf? you don't lose vacuum when you rev the motor?

you can't boost / bov salute unless you put at least SOME load on the motor...

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
mine won't blow off in neutral unless I rev the piss out of it to build some pressure.

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wtf? you don't lose vacuum when you rev the motor?

you can't boost / bov salute unless you put at least SOME load on the motor...
Yes vaccum raise but no boost

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
:bigrofl:
now what the hell is the point of laughing about it????

kitt88, i wouldnt really worry about it if everything is running good while driving. If there isnt any load on the motor then it is harder to build boost i belive.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts

kitt88, i wouldnt really worry about it if everything is running good while driving. If there isnt any load on the motor then it is harder to build boost i belive.
:werd: I know a couple of people's that won't blow off until they hit the rev limiter or have it set for full throttle launch. I've got mine to do it one time with no load, but like I said before, I had to rev the piss out of it lol.

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thanks bro, I was just wondering cause I saw an evo blowin on a stop ligth.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Thanks bro, I was just wondering cause I saw an evo blowin on a stop ligth.
some will pop the valve without actually moving and some wont. My buddys boosted h23 lude would blow his off sitting still all day long with only half a rev........... he was only running 7 lbs of boost with a hks ssq.

i wouldnt worry about it though, youshould be good to go :TU:

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
one thing to look at is the cars that have been mentioned have a little more displacement than our 1.6. It's going to be easier for them to blow off at a light than ours.

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts