Formerly 95RedVXCivic
95 VX, 88 S/C MR2
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
'97 crv
1,467 Posts
Is it just me or does that 3rd rod look like shit?

Edit: oh, my bad. reading just pwned me

·
Formerly 95RedVXCivic
95 VX, 88 S/C MR2
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
I'd love to see what the crank looked like after that rod got obliterated lol
It would have looked similar to the bearings, like this :

OP, I hope the pistons are good cuz they've got some "burn-in" on them up near the top. Once you get them, post up pics...especially near the valve reliefs. Hope the purchase works out for you!

·
Formerly 95RedVXCivic
95 VX, 88 S/C MR2
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It would have looked similar to the bearings, like this :

OP, I hope the pistons are good cuz they've got some "burn-in" on them up near the top. Once you get them, post up pics...especially near the valve reliefs. Hope the purchase works out for you!
no problem, i hope they are good as well. took a risk on them, hope it works out in my favor.

·
Registered
broke ass nissan har
17 Posts
how much you want for that bearin... I wanna see how long i can get a car to run with that in it haha. Had a friend roll around with a knocking d16 for a year.

·
Formerly 95RedVXCivic
95 VX, 88 S/C MR2
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how much you want for that bearin... I wanna see how long i can get a car to run with that in it haha. Had a friend roll around with a knocking d16 for a year.
do you just like spending money and fu*king cars up? if so, you are in the wrong place my friend. do us all a favor, stick around for a while, read a little, and learn something. destroying these engines is not in our goals.

·
Registered
too many
1,582 Posts
do you just like spending money and fu*king cars up? if so, you are in the wrong place my friend. do us all a favor, stick around for a while, read a little, and learn something. destroying these engines is not in our goals.
Better watch it hes from Sparta!!!nburg

·
Formerly 95RedVXCivic
95 VX, 88 S/C MR2
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lmao!

·
Formerly 95RedVXCivic
95 VX, 88 S/C MR2
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not with srp pistons
only three of the srp's are usable unfortunately, but a replacement rod and piston still would not even be close to the cost of a set of srp's alone!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts