Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just picked up a bottle heater for my nitroused d15b, ive heard some say bottle heaters on hondas = boomsky... is this true? ive been wanting to regulate the bottle pressure so on cooler nights, my spray isnt figgity. i also picked up a purge kit (cheap!) to help out with this problem also.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Bottle heater is used to maintain a more stable bottle pressure. With a proper thermostate and keeping an eye on your nitrous bottle gauge you will be fine. Remember you want around 900psi idealy.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet, ill beputitng those two new little toys on friday, im also thinking of buming up to a 75 shot. i dunno how this little 1.5 will handle it though

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, its tuned on crome for my old motor still, was a y7/z6 mini me

BKR7E's
50 shot wet
stage 1 competition clutch

i want to bump it up to a 75, but am wondering if i should retard my timing some, and if i can retard it on the diz, or do i have to get a cam gear?

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
you know, when you're in grad school.... you generally are required to take a safety class in order to handle explosive or oxidizing gas tanks. And grad school is full of smart people (usually). Also, we NEVER heat the tanks :shock:

Mix together:

1 Ricer (no offense to people using nitrous)
1 Pressurized gas tank (full of semi-dangerous gas)
1 Bottle heater
1 Fuel tank within 2-3 feet of it all.

This makes me VERY nervous!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts