Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
Honda
6,993 Posts
I'm actually planning on going to both. I'm also talking with some of the Nor Cal members about setting up a meet for the Woodburn event

Oh, and it helps to post the dates ;)

August 22-23
Pacific Raceways Raceway
31001 144th Ave SE
Kent, WA 98042

September 27-28
Woodburn Dragstrip
7730 Hwy 219
Woodburn, OR 97071

·
d-series 007
95 hatch si
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oops sorry about the dates my bad.... got back up tho!! Im def going to the woodburn one hopefully will make seattle but not positive yet.

what youd rather go to the carribean than woodburn oregon?!?! You must never have been to the burn before theres SO much to do there like go to the uhh.... ummm.... uhh... ok i lied.

·
Registered
537 Posts
what youd rather go to the carribean than woodburn oregon?!?! You must never have been to the burn before theres SO much to do there like go to the uhh.... ummm.... uhh... ok i lied.
haha. Seriously, I've been wanting to go to woodburn for along time. Since NHRA went there awhile back. But we've kept our traveling to CA, NV and AZ most of these years. Too bad the timing was off and I've already booked our Sept vacation. I wanted to take the D-ser and the turbo b-ser civic out there.

·
d-series 007
95 hatch si
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
would be sweet...... the track just so happens to be the only thing to do in that town.... unles you wanna shop.

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
I'm going to have to put aside that weekend in September. I'll certainly try to make it to Woodburn, it's not a bad drive for me ... so I really have no excuse.

·
d-series 007
95 hatch si
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im planning on both bt woodburn is a for sure, its like 20 minutes away.......

Just wanted to meet up poss if anyone going to woodburn...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts