$112 per injector: http://www.xenocron.com/bosch-1000cc-high-impedence-p-416.html
- They are a 48mm long body, shorter than normal injectors. The adaptor tops make them "normal" 60mm length and adapt them to 11mm (B series) or 14mm (K series) orings. The K series guys can run the injectors with no adaptors at all and they are the same length as the OEM rsx injectors so no spacers needed on the rail. These have a droplet size comparable to a 600cc Siemens injector and way better spray pattern and atomization than any other 1000cc injector on the market. The proper battery comp values are also provided with each set so you can set it up in your computer and have consistent a/f ratios as battery voltage fluctuates. Most other injectors don't offer that information at anything other than 1 voltage level.
- Price is per injector and includes the adaptor for the top and an injector clip with pins (order 4 if using on a B-Series or K-Series)
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
- High pressure capability, All injectors will run comfortably at 100psi above 10v, flow will be increased by approximately 50% at 100psi
- High duty cycle, with a recovery time of only 1ms, all injectors will run up to 92.5% duty cycle at 9k rpm and 95% duty cycle at 6k rpm while maintaining linearity within 1%
- Excellent low pulsewidth response, linearity within 2% all the way down to 2ms, predictable response down to 1.5ms. Using a 3 dimensional battery comp table with Motec V3 software, low pulsewidth response can be linearized to practically zero flow.
- Good atomization, Droplet size of the 1000cc injector is comparable to the Siemens Mototron 60lb injector, and is far better than the Multec 95lb, Standard Motor Products (RC) 1000cc and Siemens 72 and 83lb injectors.
- Excellent consistency, no sets will require more than a 1% trim
- Ruler flat response, unmatched linearity means easy tuning and accurate compensations.
* Crimp and Wire clips means you have to cut off your factory harness injector clips and wire up the clips that come with these injectors at no extra charge.
* Plug and Play Clips are for those of you that already have Bosch style OBD0/1 Clips on your harness already. You will install the injectors, and plug the converter clip on the injector and your harness clip onto the converter clip.
Let me know if you guys have any questions!