Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Boring your block you mean???? Its no wonder why you have a red dot.... 1mm bigger.. Consider that your warning on your vocabulary...

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
how much over can a z6 block go without fuckin the sleeves up if i go nitrous? if not whats the safest
what's the safest what? learn to ask a question in english please. thanks. bye. BTW see the color I highlighted it in? I bet you'll see it in your user cp too huh?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much may i be able to bore my block out? i plan on going nitrous sometime so, what would be the safest (maybe spelled wrong) i could bore my block out to without having to worrie about cracking my newly bored sleeve? BTW i am making shure my answer is clear.

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
how much may i be able to bore my block out? i plan on going nitrous sometime so, what would be the safest (maybe spelled wrong) i could bore my block out to without having to worrie about cracking my newly bored sleeve? BTW i am making shure my answer is clear.
"sure"

It's not "shure", it's just "sure".

BTW

You're asking a question, not providing an answer.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
i wouldn't overbore much if i was going to spray

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"sure"

It's not "shure", it's just "sure".

BTW

You're asking a question, not providing an answer.

i need help with my question on boring my block, not tips on on how to be a smartass over a computer. ya g3t [email protected] i [email protected] N#w cuh - got this tip from the rank you gave me, might have to use it more

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
2,915 Posts
how much over can a z6 block go without fuckin the sleeves up if i go nitrous? if not whats the safest
If not WHAT?! You ask how much you can bore, so if you don't bore it, its stock, so you don't make any damn sense.

Is english not your first language? Maybe you would get some help about your engine, if people could understand a damn thing you are trying to say. GET A GED, something. You really seem to be one of those people who think it's cool to be stupid. If so, please enter yourself in the darwin awards, I'll be cheering for ya!

BTW, your question was answered in the first reply. If you aren't going to pay attention to your own fucking thread, why bother posting?!

·
ministry of mayhem!
5,673 Posts
regulated.

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
2,915 Posts
Due to the nature of nitrous it self, I'd want to leave as much "meat" in those bores as possible. If the block can be re-honed and std psitons used...definitely do that!
Talking sense here. Watch out, kids!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Well i would say go for a max of 2 oversizes.That's about 76mm max i believe.
Btw my english isn't great either ,but i'll always check my sentences if it's written correctly.;-)
And "Boren" is a dutch word as far as i know...

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
2,915 Posts
Well i would say go for a max of 2 oversizes.That's about 76mm max i believe.
Btw my english isn't great either ,but i'll always check my sentences if it's written correctly.;-)
And "Boren" is a dutch word as far as i know...
Aye, means "to bore". So is the OP dutch? If so, you should have given a heads up. I've seen many people start a post with "english isn't my first langauge, sorry if it's bad". Otherwise, you sound like any other dumbass 17 year old american kid that can't be bothered with typing or learning english.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts