Honda D Series Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Features feature features plain and simple. Plus I got a chance to look at neptune wow it blows any of the obd 0 stuff away and obd1 is not that expensive stop believing the hype cost me so little its not even funny.
p28 plus conversion harness 100
distributor 45
made my own dizzy converter
chipped and socketed my ecu 24
Where do you buy your parts? I'm sure CHoff13100 would like to get deals like you when he's ready to convert...

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Where do you buy your parts? I'm sure CHoff13100 would like to get deals like you when he's ready to convert...
its called look around people sell shit all the time you can get a conversion harness off ebay for like 40 bucks all day and they work fine. I opted for boomslang but thats just me.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Hmm this is good stuff.

I have a sohc ZC running a pm6 currently.
I was thinking about converting, but imo I would rather not.

Hey Guest, do you know how to chip the pm6? Or do you know someone who does?
I would like to get my spare chipped so I can have that for the future.

Thanks,
-J

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Hmm this is good stuff.

I have a sohc ZC running a pm6 currently.
I was thinking about converting, but imo I would rather not.

Hey Guest, do you know how to chip the pm6? Or do you know someone who does?
I would like to get my spare chipped so I can have that for the future.

Thanks,
-J
I just sent mine to guest! So we will se how it works i out. i have no doubts about it he seems pretty knowledgable on that shit.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Wrong there is a guy that just put +300 hp on TE and Im not going to even dig into you about the rest of your post Ill let others do it not worth the time. I will suggest the OP get ARP headstuds but my real suggestion is to build the motor if your happy with a 12.8 then fine but if you want to have a real fun car built is the way to go and plus its cheap as shit to build it.
That would be me! 322HP D16a6. I used the newest version of TE with the ECU control plugin on a chipped PM6 ECU. I couldn't find anyone to tune it, so I learned myself. I do wish TE had more options, but you can't beat it for the price! (free) It does still have some bugs, but nothing drastic. Some of the options don't work, but all of the important ones work. I say for your goals, use TE and stay OBD 0. But if you don't want to tune yourself, then I would go OBD 1. I would say it's easier to do the conversion than it is to tune. Good luck!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
?? what did you do compile the code yourself? I don't see any links to download it.
Does it say this: "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post" at the bottom of the his first post?

Try logging in... or if you don't have a pgmfi account, register, it's worth your time.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts