Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i already have a turbo (mx6 gt) and intercooler, and i know that i need the HF mani. and an adapter plate. i have been reading alot about the fuel management stuff and i am getting really confused. what is the easiest way for me to run like 6-7 psi on the mx6 turbo (it is a very small turbo, but is all i really want) safely? i am very much a do-it-yourselfer so i can chip my own ecu (i have done it on past cars) but what else do i need to get. i know larger injectors, but i am lost as far as the whole tuning programs go. i've heard that there are free programs to tune yourself? how do i go about getting one of these and what do i need to have to be able to do the tuning myself. i don't want to spend a ton of money but i want to do what i need to do to run 6-7 psi safely on the stock block? i need alot of help so any info you guys can throw my way would be greatly appreciated. and please don't flame me, i just want to do this right, and all i seem to be getting is more confused!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Well if you are reading about fuel management you should have seen Crome or Uberdata somewhere in the mix. Well if you can chip your own ECU you can do that for under 20 bucks. Get some DSM 450s and a chipped ECU and you are good to go. Read the stickies too those will help. You could get everything you need to tune your car for under $400, and run it reliably.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts