Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
Type R
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi mi name is Yair and I'm from Curcacao (small island in the Caribean) I drive a 99 civic SI. I've been a member here for a while, reading mostly. Thought i'd share with you guyz the progress on my turbo build. I'm still in the proces of gathering parts but am all most done. This is my dd and my goal is to run 12's with her.

the ride

yes i will lose the body kit. just not a priority at the moment. bought the car like that.

here is the engine bay rocking the B16A2

mod list:
AEM fuel rail
AEM CAI
B&M fuel pressure gauge
Full 2.5' exausht
ACT 12lb flywheel
ACT extreme pressure plate
ACT 6 puck disc sprung
OBX LSD

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
take off the chicken wire bumper and put on an r34 and that body kit wouldnt look too bad...

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
looks like a good build so far man..and i agree with you on the stock bumpers and lip kit!!!

·
Registered
Type R
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
some updates.

got some more parts.
I got my OBD1 OEM injector clips, i also got a bezel with the 2 gauge pods from a buddy of mine. also got a boost gauge from another friend of mine. i will post pics tomorrow. i will also be picking up my jumper harnas tomorow.
i'm still waiting on my chipped ecu to arrive.

·
Registered
Type R
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
well haven't gotten a chance to post pics of the new things i got yet too busy with school. i will post them later today. I also have a 3bar GM map sensor on the way and a new Radiator with slimfan. Still waiting on the chipped ECU to arrive :(

here is a lil vid of my budy Rome 's EM1 doing a launch in 2nd gear
he's also running a b16 same turbo i'm using, Equal length manifold and some precision 1000cc's and crome pro. He's gonna tune my car.

YouTube - after NH res laga bai party ( rome) GTR

1 - 20 of 67 Posts