Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here's the story-

woke up yesterday at 6:57am and got to me friends at 8am and started working immediatley.
the resistor box and dsm injectors were easy than i thought. (btw, you dont have to trim the o-rings to get the dsm injectors in :TU:)
dropped the oil pan, tapped it, put it back on, over tighten 1 bolt and snapped the head off, figured out it was becuase the pan was bent :TD:, tried it any way and it pissed oil. so i took it off again tapped a spare pan, soaked the new gasket w/ goop, snapped another friggin' bolt head off, doesnt piss oil but has a slow slow slow drip, so i threw some engine sealer in there, hopefully it works.
then my buddy tuned it, and we didnt know what the internal waste gate opened at so we burned the base map for 7-8 psi and hammered it and boost gauge went passed 11 psi (stock block) and blew a coupler off. then we bent the bracket for the waste gate actuater to lower the boost (ghetto) and we got it at 7.5 psi perfect. did several 3rd gear pulls, got it decent and called it a day. turbo is day and night :TU: this thing is stupid fast haha.
set-up:

d15b7 130k
t25 turbo
dsm blue top injectors
resistor box
hf mani
adapter plate
o2 housing
2.5 exhaust
1989 supra fmic
2.25 charge piping
tunertoys oil line kit
ngk bkr7e's
castrol gtx 5w30
vacuum lines and tee's
autometer boost gauge
autometer air/fuel ratio guage
1g dsm BOV
tuned by a freind (crome)
aem filter

thanks,
-jack

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
NICE!!!!! Seems like er-body is boosting these days. hell if I could get a good motor in my car and running I'm going to boost my shit for sure.

PICS!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NICE!!!!! Seems like er-body is boosting these days. hell if I could get a good motor in my car and running I'm going to boost my shit for sure.

PICS!!!!!!!!!
i'll try to get pics up soon, i dont have a camera, but sis does. i'll see what i can do...
thanks guys!
-jack

·
FF Misfit
4,881 Posts
Pics or ban. :wink:

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tight shit man.. now get a bigger turbo instead of that tiny t25 lol
pics or ban!!!!!

oh wait, i cant do that.. lol
the t25 isnt what people say it is, it pulls strong to redline for me, i love this car now...i need a new clutch after 2 days :lol:
-jack

·
Registered
271 Posts
yes with 1200 degree grill paint haha, it is starting to peel tho now =(
thanks all!
-jack

lol, i painted w/ ceramic black paint and not its all peeled off, just wanna chk if there is anything that can stay lol, i dont like the rusted mani look lol

looks good and clean, which coupler popped off?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts