Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i keep seeing these postz6 head on a y8 block, well i have one and it works well only problem i have is the trannys hate it lol. just a piston and rod motor stock head. ill have some pictures soon....... just broke down rite now, used an aftermarket crank and it snaped just before the first rod lol and the motor still ran!!!drove it for a while before it broke. so im in the process of looking for a crank man its tough to find one

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
GL finding a crank but don't try and find it here until you meet the buying/selling requirements.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Baltimore Craigslist. Done.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I know I had a hard time finding a good D16Z6 crank... Finally found one on here and bought it but it took 3 months for that to happen... Found absolutely NOTHING local... Tons of engines for $300+ but not one decent crank... Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i spun a bearing on the stock crank so i was in a pinch and got one from aap, i drove it for probably2 to 3 months before it broke.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thinking about going all motor ive had my fun with boost its a dd so i beat the piss out of it everyday once you feel the boost you dont want it to stop lol the motor started out on 8psi and in less then a year i had it up to 15 lol. any ideas or thoughts about an with all motor setup for dd thks for your replys and support all........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts