Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright just want to check to make sure I have all my vacuum lines and catch can lines set up right because my car runs like shit. At idle it's at -10 vacuum and when I try to drive it, it never goes into boost and it seems like it wants to die.

So I have the blow off valve running to the IM with a t to the boost gauge, waste gate is running to the turbo, the line from the brake booster is going to the IM and then a line from the IM to some sensor on the fuel rail (sorry don't know what it's called) then from there to the bottom of the throttle body.

Now for the catch can it starts from the pcv valve which is drilled out and that goes to the catch can then a line from there to the valve cover. There is a breather filter on top of the catch can.

I keep seeing on forums about how something with the catch can needs to be run pre turbo but I keep getting different answers. And also I don't know how the nipple on the top of the TB does it need to be capped off or what

If anyone could help me that would be amazing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I know that's why I'm confused. Engine has fine compression. Im only on a basemap right now but you would think it would still idle fine. I don't want to take it to the tuner until it runs fine. I'm just lost on what to do. It won't rev past 2500 rpm either.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,047 Posts
figure out why its in limp mode. something isn't plugged up or reading faulty. break out your lice comb and get to picking

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've already tested the tps sensor, map sensor, and IACV. Don't really know what else to check that would cause an idle problem

1 - 7 of 7 Posts