Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, before anyone gets upset i know its a d series forum but I personally think this forum has the best community with some of the best responses:grouphug:. I have a 1991 crx si with an b18b1 and an ls tranny. its got a turbonetics t3/t4, a turbonetics wastegate, blitz blow off valve and chipped ecu tuned for 7psi. the car was driving fine earlier today, after i got on it alittle on the way home the car started stuttering while it was boosting in 3rd gear, the idle is set low and tuned for 550rpm. any ideas what could be causing a rough idle, i think the car might have a boost leak but im not sure how to check for one or find where it is. the car was normal now it kinda hesitates and sometimes the speedometer needle fluxuates. theres no cel. any idea of how to start diagnosing this problem? the car hasnt been started in a few months and recently began getting started once it was turboed. i know that might cause it to idle alittle weird but i went for a nice 20 mile drive and it didnt help.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I'd take out the spark plugs and take a look at them to see how they look. Also do you have a boost gauge, boost readings still the same ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts