Honda D Series Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
Prelude, Integra DB9
392 Posts
Fabulous.

I don't think I've ever seen a car in which the injectors are the same size as the engine.

Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
New year - new updates!
The last season didn't run very well. Had a lot of problems with leaking oil, so i think i got too much block pressure now. First thing for the winter updates was abig catch tank with 4 inlet ports. i hope this will help. Then i decided to keep it as a full race car - so it can't be driven legally on the streets here any more :/ But now i stripped the complete interieur, built a lightweight dashboard, lightened the oem doors and trunk, closed the sunroof, painted interieur, installed a roll cage, relocated wires and swapped from the Borg Warner EFR 6758 to the 7163. I also got a new intake manifold, but it did not fit well, so the manufacturer said he will build a new one which fits - so i'm currently waiting for it to finish the build. Will see what numbers will this setup bring without the stock intake manifold and throttle body ;)in the meantime i partly painted the engine bay and relocated the battery (lightweight lithium battery).

more updates are coming soon - stay tuned ;)

61 - 64 of 64 Posts