New year - new updates!
The last season didn't run very well. Had a lot of problems with leaking oil, so i think i got too much block pressure now. First thing for the winter updates was abig catch tank with 4 inlet ports. i hope this will help. Then i decided to keep it as a full race car - so it can't be driven legally on the streets here any more :/ But now i stripped the complete interieur, built a lightweight dashboard, lightened the oem doors and trunk, closed the sunroof, painted interieur, installed a roll cage, relocated wires and swapped from the Borg Warner EFR 6758 to the 7163. I also got a new intake manifold, but it did not fit well, so the manufacturer said he will build a new one which fits - so i'm currently waiting for it to finish the build. Will see what numbers will this setup bring without the stock intake manifold and throttle body in the meantime i partly painted the engine bay and relocated the battery (lightweight lithium battery).
Did not post a loooong time now. Many things have changed. The car is now green wrapped and the roll cage got powder coated.
But the bad part ... after assembling everything and upgrading the head studs to bigger ones - we recognized, that the cylinders got oval so we put the block out again and it got mashined. Ordered some 75.5mm pistons from humble performance and we will assemble everything again soon.
Here some pictures of the progress: