Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to pick up my wife from work, i had my brother with me which weights 225 and a full tank of gas, 2 subwoofers and amp in the car, along with me which i weigh 195. I saw this black or dark green turbo civic with projectors. I slowed down when i passed you and we took it from like a 65 mph roll. I did pretty damn good LOL. I mean a 03 ep with intake, race header, and exhaust with a ECU Reflash. You i know were boosted and i know your a member in here. Good run i was behind you by just a few cars.

i know we hate street racing, but i just had to see how i did versus a fellow boosted member. I think i was only behind:bravo: 3 or 4 cars. i could be wrong. Nice run. Whats your set up

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Are you the type of guy to street race when theres cars in front of you, forcing you to drive around them possibly in the other lane of traffic? If so, DIE. But if you got a clear shot with no traffic, and you both are staying in your lane, it's understandable. There is *safe* street racing, and while I don't condone any of it, I have more respect for the people that don't endanger other people on the road.

:D

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you the type of guy to street race when theres cars in front of you, forcing you to drive around them possibly in the other lane of traffic? If so, DIE. But if you got a clear shot with no traffic, and you both are staying in your lane, it's understandable. There is *safe* street racing, and while I don't condone any of it, I have more respect for the people that don't endanger other people on the road.

:D
LOL I been here long enough for people to know me. Im not stupid. LOL Nawh we had a good gap between us and the cars infront of us. We went from like 65mph roll and i shot down at 100 and we still didnt hit any traffic.

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
LOL I been here long enough for people to know me. Im not stupid. LOL Nawh we had a good gap between us and the cars infront of us. We went from like 65mph roll and i shot down at 100 and we still didnt hit any traffic.
Thats not so bad. I saw some dumbasses almost hit 2 cars and one of them swerved in the opposite lane of traffic the other day. We tried to catch up and call in the plates for racing and drunk driving (gets the cops attention), but my buddies towncar wasn't up for the chase, unless we wanted to risk lives like they did. We figured that would defeat the purpose, so we left it up to karma to take care of them.

But yeah, what you said is really just stretching your legs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts