Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much can you say safely can be ran on a stock motor with Cometic headgasket and head studs with Crome pro on the ECu with a hell of a tune ?

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats my bad im suck a damn noob sometimes here are the things needed to know

motor d16y7 82k miles with JDM d15b vtec head
turbo IHI Vj11 small turbo
motor almost stock beside head studs cometic headgasket and maybe something else if i can get it with b&m fuel pressure reg 2 1/2 inch exhaust straight pipe 2 1/2 inch downpipe dont ask it is what was with the HMT kit i got and Vafc-2 with the chipped pr4 ls ecu with Crome on it launch control timing retard all that shit as needed ?

my overall question is will 200 whp or crank horsepower be ok with this setup if not more ?

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
i got and Vafc-2 with the chipped pr4 ls ecu with Crome on it launch control timing retard all that shit as needed ?
the vafc should be sold, since the ecu is chipped and will be able to handle all the requirements of the tuning of your motor.
i wouldn't go for more than 200 on a stock y7 block...
why not?
why you would need a vafc. isn't that like over kill?
yeah, but since he got it with his kit he could always sell it and make some of the cash spent back.

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the vafc should be sold, since the ecu is chipped and will be able to handle all the requirements of the tuning of your motor.
why not?yeah, but since he got it with his kit he could always sell it and make some of the cash spent back.

yea i know i need to take it out.. but i only have 280cc injectors in the car now and im waiting to get some cheap 450cc and a redo of my basemap then the Vafc is out

plus i have it on there for my Vtec to work i have a getto 1 wire vtec with my signal from the vafc but that will all get worked out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts