Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really don't know what to do, i want a little extra fun out of my stock D16z6 but i don't know what to do boost or N2o? they both have their pros and cons but i'm one of those people that can't really decide on shit so i'm go to leave it up to the folks at d-series.org that has probably had both set up in there cars.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i say boost.. but if ur low on cash u can get some zex cheap but have to keep fillin up the bottle (40.00)
yeah i kinda figured they both are gonna have some more maintence to be done, spark plugs and oil every other week blah blah blah lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my buddy also told me N2o is saver for the car then boost due to the fact that youre not alway using the n20,but you are always in boost... but BOOst is kickin' ass in the poll right now, at the end of this we should talk about some set up to go with

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i've had good luck with n2o, blown a bunch of boosted motors..i vote n2o on a daily driver, but boost is more fun...
WOW we have 1 for NOZ, i've been looking up all kinda turbo kits i was begining to loose faith
how many motors have you blown on boost? and how long does any average turbo last for?

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
my buddy also told me N2o is saver for the car then boost due to the fact that youre not alway using the n20,but you are always in boost... but BOOst is kickin' ass in the poll right now, at the end of this we should talk about some set up to go with
Thats not exactly true your not always in boost and with a good tune and proper maintenance a boosted car can last as long as you need it too.I say you need to do more searching and less listening to people that have no idea on what there talking about.

·
insert user title here
3,014 Posts
do you believe everything you hear?
you buddy has misinformed you.
tell him to stop sniffing that gas

·
No Tune No Life!
2,045 Posts
do you believe everything you hear?
you buddy has misinformed you.
tell him to stop sniffing that gas
that happend when ur on the gas man:mikej:

hahahaha I love it when people who have N/A cars think they know about turboed cars most of the time they will be wrong.But maybe thats why he posted to see if what they say is true. But boost is way more fun to drive.
WOW What a tard box so drunkinmaster1 u have a 405 whp N/A D series thats good shit lol.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts

You're not "always" in boost. Depending on the turbo, it is very easy to stay out of boost.

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
I vote for boost, cause when you need it, is always there.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts