Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm building an oem vitara build aka as the but with oem parts d16z6 head with a d15z1 bottom end for boost.
many guys said that this will end up like a 7. to 1 low compression or a 8 to one compression setup. i will run this setup for turbo. possible high boost with a good tune.

i have a d16z6 head that is oem spec new fresh seals etc build. arp head studs and bolts. oem head gasket

i will use the d15z1 bottom end
full crank assembly with oem coded bearings. the crank got mic and was all standard shop said it was okay.
the engine was a high milage everything is ok but the bore is close within the service limits the shop told me a hair over.

i haven't measure the piston to find the piston to wall clearance but is this acceptable? if the bore is service limits maybe hair over? the shop said that the pistons where ok but bore is service limit.

heat boost is that ok with using the oem pistons. how much ptw cleanse i can use with this.

i want to oem low comp build what would be this be acceptable for ptw cleanace?

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,382 Posts
you have to measure p2w after you get the pistons youre going to use. have you bored the cylinders?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts