Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what boost controllers is everyone running? Should I stay with electronic or is there a good manual one that works well? I may have to buy another one if Greddy won't warranty my solenoid. The Solenoid alone is $200.00 from NOPI, Greddy wants $260 for it.

C

·
0 Posts
If your gonna run 1 setting of boost than get a mbc.
If you wanna run high/low electric is the easy winner.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sohc Wrath said:
Turbo xs works fine for me...
which one are you using? The high performance, or the standard?

·
Registered
784 Posts
If its just a GM boost solenoid those can be had for very cheap. Do a little searching before you give up. Its probably a sub $20 fix if you spend the time and effort.

Otherwise im partial to www.dawesdevices.com style MBC's. They work great and dont cost too much.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bigwig said:
If its just a GM boost solenoid those can be had for very cheap. Do a little searching before you give up. Its probably a sub $20 fix if you spend the time and effort.

Otherwise im partial to www.dawesdevices.com style MBC's. They work great and dont cost too much.
I saw those posted on turbod16.com, They look good and seem to work well

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
bigwig said:

do you have any more info on the GM solenoid? I.E. what vehicles they came in, part number by chance?

also the mbc you linked, how good are they? is there really no spike? share some personal experiences

1 - 9 of 9 Posts