Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1990 civic crx
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k none of the threads and stuff im reading are makin sence im so confused on all of it im building my car for 250 whp daily driver but i want to run juice in the car if i decide to get power hungry
build d16z6
i have eagle rods
j.e. 9 to 1 comp pistons
a knife edged crank
and a stage 2 cam no idea who made it
and i will have new springs retainers and valves on the way
i need to figure this out bfor i start to experiment and blow my shit to high hell my crx is my pride and joy

wat all else could i use for this build and im using the hondata tune program and i have a specific tuner that im going to have tune my car

like parts that would help me from killing my motor the nos will not b used often

·
Registered
157 Posts
If you wan't a good answer you have to make your shit actually make sense. In your thread title it's called boost and juice and not once did you mention turbo in your thread. Use good grammer and think of what your asking before you ask it, since you left too many variables for anyone to even care to answer

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
If you wan't a good answer you have to make your shit actually make sense. In your thread title it's called boost and juice and not once did you mention turbo in your thread. Use good grammer and think of what your asking before you ask it, since you left too many variables for anyone to even care to answer
rofl, best post ever, from a 53 post member. rep to you

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
motor will take 1000 lbs of nitrous aka your NOS and 76 lbs of boost.

What turbo are you using? What were your clearances building the motor? Whos the tuner? Where do you live? Does your tuner have experience with nitrous and boost?

·
Registered
383 Posts
are you planning on using the juice while running the turbo at full boost or are you planning on using the squeeze prior to turbo spool to decrease spool time?

·
Registered
1990 civic crx
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well my goal is 250 for the power on the turbo
i dunno the clearances i dident put the motor together
a guy named miah he runs his own shop in wenatchee
and i live in soap lake WA
and yes he has experience in both nitros and boost

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
what you need to understand is how tuning works. Your car will need to be tuned for boost+nitrous at all times, which means when you are not using the nitrous it wont be running to its full potential under boost. It's just not practical when the vehicle isnt a "race" car. just not intended for street use period.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
correct, there are tuning tools that allow this, but without knowledge of how to use them, your motor is as good as gone..

No offense, but it sounds like you might wanna stick with the basics.

·
Registered
639 Posts
My god this was annoying to read..

Good luck.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Yes. And as it was stated in the second thread, you need to work on your grammer, ALOT!! We don't all speak gangster!

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
maybe he isnt from an english speaking country but if english is his primary language than he has been beaten with the fail stick

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
well ill talk to my tuner guy and c wat he thinks i should do
all he does is work on hondas so im sure he will b able to help my poor ass out
this is what you should have done in the first place.:yes:

or at least put together a coherent question that we have a chance to answer.

·
Formally D_Tuned
97 civic HX
2,884 Posts
You REALLY need to subscribe to my build thread and jsut sit back and read

I am a tuner in jax fl and will be running roughly 20 psi with nitrous as well on a build z6.

and 250 isnt hard to get to at all.. without nitrous!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts